Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kitty Shows Love and Concern

KITTY LOVE:
I was giving a Reiki treatment to an elderly lady whose shoulder was in extreme pain. As it was easier for her, I had her sit on a chair. She closed her eyes, breathed deeply and began to relax as the gentle energy flowed. A few minutes had passed when I heard a meow. Her cat had its front legs on my client's right thigh, a concerned look in its eyes. It gave another tiny meow and patted her hand a number of times with a paw. The lady opened her eyes and said, "It's okay Callie." The cat gave one tiny meow of acceptance and moved down and away.

I was so touched by this expression of love and concern, from an animal, for its mistress. Love is love no matter where it comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAS THIS HELPFUL?