Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Found - A Canadian Gem

It is such a joy for the soul to feel a kinship with another being. Such was my delight when I "met" Peter Jack Rainbird, through his music and exchanged emails. Even his prose is music. Many may ask, "Who is Peter Jack Rainbird?" This was also my question when I received an email newsletter from Paul Elder, author of Eyes of an Angel. I began to research Peter Jack and listen to his music. At first I thought his music was purely instrumental, but soon learned that he was a singer and a song writer. (Leonard Cohen sings "Waiting for the Miracle", written by Peter Jack Rainbird.)It was at this point that I knew, here was a Canadian gem, that may not be known in all circles. What a shame, that Canadian "stars" have such a struggle to become known. Take a few moments to let Peter Jack's music wash over you. This is as close to heaven as we can get, while grounded on earth. Many blessings! http://www.peterjackrainbird.net/CD-STORE.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAS THIS HELPFUL?