Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Donna Eden - Pioneer in the Field of Energy Medicine.





What can I say except that I love to listen to Donna Eden talk about, and demonstrate, how to balance the body's energies, thus providing optimum health, happiness and vitality. For more than two decades, she has been teaching people how to understand their bodies as energy systems. Aches and pains, she says, are signs of energy inbalance. And she is here to teach  us how to balance those energies and reclaim the vitality in our lives.

Donna is one of the speakers made available through the link below. Listen to her. You will laugh and learn. She's an amazingly talented healer/teacher. It will be time well spent. And if you, like me, want to learn everything you can about healing these bodies of ours, I have linked below a  few items, of Donna Eden's that I have found extremely helpful. Enjoy!!

http://www.greatmystery.org/spoken-word.html

Donna Eden:

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAS THIS HELPFUL?