Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reiki and the Bible /Wm.Rand- Reiki News Magazine




Reiki and the Bible

As a Reiki practitioner, I have crossed paths with those who fear that Reiki is of a source other than Divine. One friend warned me to "be careful", but I have never feared using Reiki. Years ago when I had my first attunement I asked God to never let me do anything that would offend Him. I always connect with the Reiki energy through prayer, asking to be surronded with His love and guidance. And I am confident that I am being guided for my client's highest good. It saddens me that some who profess to believe in God, paint Him  as such a hateful, vindictive being. My God is none of these things. He is loving, kind, generous, encouraging and forgiving.  I hope, if you have any fears of learning and using Reiki, you will read William Lee Rand's research on Reiki and the Bible, and live in peace, not fear.

Many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAS THIS HELPFUL?